Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankgiving in Arizona



We spent the day at our Grandson Brandon Wendelschafer's home.We had delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings.I brought my usual sweet potatoes, peas. Kristyn made pumpkin and pecan pies. Eric and Brooklyn and family came over too. We had a great time. Took a lot of photos of the great grand kids. Stopped at Brian and Sarinah's home on the way to give the little dogs some love and hugs.they were lone some.It was a rainy day but we needed the rain. It hadn't rained since August. I am thankful for my family, my eternal loving husband Ron,our nice little home,my health, and my retirement.I am gratful I can still serve at the Mesa Humanitarian Center, and in the Mesa Temple.I am thankful I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints,and have the gospel in my life. It makes life so much easier.We both helped Tina move into a new home on Love Bird Ct.in Gilbert.

1 comment:

Frank and Julie said...

Sounds like your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I liked the things you were thankful for. Thanks for sharing!