Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Service At The Humanitarian Center






This week I made a lot of things, for the needy to be sent world wide.I finished 85 baby bibs,2 cute pink teddy bears,a wall hanging for orphanges.I cut out quilt squares to make quilts.I cut out another 50 baby bibs. Cut and stuffed 10 small balls also for the children at the orphanges to play with. I repaired a old Mrs. Beasley doll from 1955.She was the little girl named Buffy on the T>V> Show called Family Affair.I cleaned restuffed and remade her felt shoes.Then I made her some clothes a new dress.I had lots of fun sewing at the Humanitarian Center today.

1 comment:

Frank and Julie said...

I loved the Mrs. Beasley doll you re-made. She turned out just lovely.
Loved the pictures of all the things you have constructed this week!