Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Sanpitch Dragon



The Sanpitch Dragon can be found in the town of Gunnison ,Utah. Hiding below the underpass. When the cars go over the overpass the dragon roars very loudly. He lies beside a bicycle and jogging pass, so beware when you ride your bike there. He was born May 2007, for the protector of this little town. Below are my cousins Josie and Marylynne Thelin. Ron and I are there too. It was very interesting to see and hear him rooooooooooar. He was made from broken ceramic glass pieces, into a beautiful dragon about 100 feet long.

4 comments:

beverly said...

Hey Beverly,
I got your message and I am glad you love the design. I think it looks very pretty.
In regards to the counter, it is still there, it just goes on a break sometimes for who knows what reason. My parents counter is doing the same thing right now and has done it before.
Dont worry it will be back soon, I think, Just be patient.

That dragon thing is very cool!!

Tiffany said...

Sorry I was still logged in as you when I wrote that first message. Anyways that was from me

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

Really enjoyed the picture, you always see so many wonderful things when you travel. If you were here in China we would probably see a lot more. I realized that is were Jay gets that wonderful let go walk, climb, look at, & talk to attitude that I really love about him.

Frank and Julie said...

Does the dragon really roar or are you just kidding?