Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Its Citrus Season



Today we picked 200lbs.of oranges and grapefruit. Our friends have a big home orchard, They have about 50 trees. Ron climbed the ladders to pick the oranges.We were grateful for the bounty, we harvested. The rest are going to the food banks.When we arrived home. I got out my citrus juicer, which I only use this time of year. Juiced several quarts of fresh orange juice. It is so delicious. I forgot to take my camera when we were picking. So here are pictures of our days work. It was a beautiful day 74 degrees.

3 comments:

SBrooks said...

Looks good Mom! Will you be sharing with your favorite daughter?

Jensen Family :) said...

Wow that sounds so yummy fresh squeezed oranges! Have fun with all of that juice!

Frank and Julie said...

Wish I was there to enjoy it with my sister!