Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School



The Spectacular Sky
The blue sky background
.The Sun was trying to break through the clouds.
California Palm Trees
The First Day of School

Oak Tree School
The Park Play ground

It is the first day of School for all the children, On my early morning walk these are the things I saw. It is 7:30 a.m, it is 85 degrees already. The first thing I saw, was the beautiful sky.

We don't usually see clouds here, when you do, it is spectalular. Today was special, because they were like fluffy white carpet, with a blue showing through them, all over the sky. The sun had not made it through the clouds yet. So I grabbed my camera and decided to document my walk, of what I saw today.
Beautiful California swatty Palm trees, which I love, children walking to school with their parents. The Oak Tree School, ready for School to start today, with the lawns, groomed for all the children to play on. The children walking to school excited for their first day at School.

The Playground at the Park was vacant, no one was swinging on the swings or sliding down the slides. The tire swing at our neighbors house was empty too.

When got finished my walk I watered my garden and the sprinkler head, leaks all over me, and got my camera wet in my pocket, Well I thought I totally lost all these pictures. Well I blew on my camera hoping to dry it out. Scanned it, still no pictures, all were blank. So I tried hooking my camera to the computer and scanning them in, it worked. Yeah!

2 comments:

SBrooks said...

Mom - were you stalking those kids on your walk?!! I wondered what they thought when a cute little silver haired lady wanted their back to school picture? You are cute! I love ya! You keep me smiling!

Frank and Julie said...

I loved the pictures of the clouds. They were awesome, and no we don't have clouds like THAT in Washington. What a neat way to document what you see on your walk. The empty swings at the park were cool. It looked like that one Father was very suspicious of you taking their picture!