Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day


What a special Mothers Day I enjoyed. All my wonderful children remembered to phone their Mother and wish her a Happy Mothers Day and express their love to her. I got a Pedicure and my hair done.Then we enjoyed the Olive Garden's wonderful cuisine,on Saturday night. My daughter, Sarinah sent me a wonderful box of several fruit and nut packages. Which I was thrilled to get. My birthday fell on the same day. We will celebrate it together on my husbands birthday. I went to church for three hours and received a large chocolate bar for Mothers Day with the words " God could not be everywhere so he gave us Mothers." Then an other cute box of chocolate candies in R.S. with a nice card which said " There is no way to be a Perfect Mother, but a million ways to be a GOOD one. "After a light lunch of Yummy Lettuce Wraps, we watched the Hallmark Movies. Our special Channels for only Mothers Day weekend. My visiting teacher brought me some oatmeal cookies she had made. My dear friend I visit teach brought me a fresh apple pie she had just baked. Its nice to have dear friends and family.

No comments: