Friday, June 5, 2009

Kids Can Sew Classes



I started my summer Kids Can Sew classes for June and July. This year I have 4 boys and 4 girls so far.The first boy is named Garret and second one is Piper. I have been teaching kids to sew their own clothes for 17 years.The boys say its really fun to do. They loved learning to wind the bobbin cause they can go very fast, doing that, plus learning how to use the serger. They are making barbeque aprons for their father for Fathers day. The girls are making cute straight skirts with a back slit.Then the boys will make shorts and PJ pants.I have 8 sewing machines and two sergers that they can use.

1 comment:

Frank and Julie said...

They look like nice little boys and they seem to be enjoying themselves with their new hobby.
What are their names?